Out of five different types (with different benefits and purposes), learn what to expect and choose the right one for you.
We want to ease the process of choosing the best ticket for you and made a breakdown of every pro in each pass type.
There are 5 options:
1) Student ticket - for curious minds trying to get more into digital, creative, data science and doing startups, or find the first job - feel free to get this ticket if you’ll show your Student ID at the entrance on 30-31 October. Without ID, you’ll need to upgrade to the Visitor ticket. We decided to keep the price on the same level since the Early Bird sales as we’d like to open more opportunities for the future innovators.
2) Visitor Ticket - for early-stage startups, entrepreneurs, digital professionals, marketers, HR directors, corporate companies, business owners, governmental workers - everyone who’d like to attend the event and take some part in it, network and hang out, keep some contacts for the future and find a bunch of potential leads, customers or partners.
3) Investor Ticket - will suit business angels, investors, VC funds, banks, accelerators, hubs and coworkings. Be ready to save the 1 November morning in your calendar as well ;)
4) Special Guest Ticket - don’t have time for booking the hotel, ordering transfer etc, but would like to spend 1-3 more days in Georgia to meet local big companies and government? Let us organize everything for you with pleasure!
5) Startup Pass - it’s a hidden ticket one can get only if they fit the criteria, submit their application by 1 October and get through the interview.
What you get
- Access main program of the Summit, from 10:00 am 30 October to 7:00 pm on 31 October, at Rustaveli Theatre
- Listen to all the keynote talks, fireside chats and startup pitching
- Explore the exhibition of Touch partners and Startup Expo with 50 innovative projects
- Find inspiration at the Design Laboratory (or find a job?)
- Access ProductTank Tbilisi - global network of meetups for product people, by product people, where you can get more about the topic and connect with companies
- Access PowerPoint Karaoke! - an amazing exercise to practice public speaking, presentation, and pitching skills
- Access main program of the Summit from 10:00 am 30 October to 7:00 pm on 31 October, at Rustaveli Theatre
- Listen to all keynote talks, fireside chats and startup pitching
- Explore the exhibitions of Touch partners and startups
- Find inspiration or order new visuals for your company at the Design Laboratory
- Join networking parties
- Find all attendees in one mobile application (access to be granted 2 weeks before the Summit) via email you put when you’re buying the ticket
- Connect with potential partners & customers via a mobile application Join the coding workshop (ML programmers are encouraged to attend, separate registration is required)
- Join the design workshop
- Access ProductTank Tbilisi (A global network of meetups for product people, by product people)
- Access PowerPoint Karaoke! (Exercise designed to practice public speaking, presentation, and pitching skills and many more!
- Same as for Visitor Ticket
- Access to all startups database
- Entry to Investor brunch (1 November)
- Opportunity to mention startups and get to 1-1 meetings session
- Ticket Same as for Visitor Ticket
- Access to all startups & attendees database
- VIP manager will help you to choose the best lodging option and order airport transfer for you, as well as provide all the guides for your visit
- Access to 3 days After-trip with speakers and Touch partners (in Kazbegi, 1-3 November)
- Entry to Speakers Dinner (evening of 31 October)
Now your turn - get the ticket, join our community - and win!