Wow, you’ve decided to rock at Touch!
We’d like to open new opportunities for entrepreneurs, that’s why Startup Pass contains more benefits than Visitor ticket but costs less. If you’re qualified to take part in the event as a Startup by our team and partners, then you can buy Visitor tickets for you and your team, using the shared promo code for the discount - and our system will read your ticket as a Startup Pass and opens more opportunities for you.
Deadline for application - 7 October 2019, 23:59 (GMT+4).
Here’s what you get with a Startup Pass:
* 1 Startup Pass = 1 Visitor ticket with the discount you get after the acceptance
* Access to the main program of the Summit (30-31 Oct)
* Listen to all keynote talks, fireside chats and startup pitching
* Explore the exhibitions of Touch partners and startups
* Find inspiration or order new visuals for the company at the Design laboratory
* Join networking parties after each day of the event
* Find all attendees in one mobile application (access to be granted 2 weeks before the Summit)
* Connect with potential partners & customers via a mobile application
* Join the coding workshop (ML programmers are encouraged to attend, separate registration is required)
* Join the design workshop
* Access ProductTank Tbilisi (A global network of meetups for product people, by product people)
* Access Pitch UP! (Exercise designed to practice public speaking, presentation, and pitching skills
* Get a Stand at the Startup Expo (production cost included) (50 spots available)
Early bird (25.07-20.08) = 60 GEL
Regular (20.08-7.10) = 80 GEL
Pitching competition terms
Would you also like to try yourself in the pitching competition? Just indicate this in the same form you’ll fill in for the Startup Pass. And we’ll connect with you additionally after the application deadline.
By applying for a Startup Pass, you agree with the Pitching competition terms.
You can apply only if your startup definitely fits the following criteria:
* Tech-based project (no wine production or marketing agencies, just software, hardware, IoT etc.)
* Team of 2+ members
* MVP (minimum viable product) ready - something you can already sell to someone else
* Initial traction - signups, downloads, website traffic, partnership signed etc.
* First real sales
* Global product - focused on the customer not only in the native country but in other similar markets as well